- If you are opening the program for the first time, the setup wizard may start automatically, simply cancel it.
- Once the program has loaded, click the Tools menu and choose Account Settings....
- In the Account Settings window that opens, click the Add Account... button.
- In the Account Wizard window that opens, choose Email account and click Next.
- In the following screen, enter your full name as well as your complete email address and click Next.
- In the following screen, choose the POP option and enter mail.essb.qc.ca as the Incoming Server. Click Next.
- In the next screen, enter your complete email address as the Incoming User Name and click Next.
- In the next screen, enter any account name by which you would like to refer to this account and click Next.
- Click Finish in this last screen to bring you back to the Account Settings window where you need to select Outgoing Server (SMTP) in the left area, and then click Edit over on the right.
- In the SMTP window, make sure you have mail.essb.qc.ca listed as the Server Name and the Port set to 1025. As well, make sure Use name and password is checked, your FULL email address entered as the User name, and the option TLS, if available is selected. Proceed to click OK.
- This brings you back to the Account Settings window. Click OK and you're done!!